New beginning




When I was younger I always believe that I was a robot and that everyone else will get old and die, but I never will. Well obviously that's not true, the older I get the more I understand the true meaning of life. However, I never really try to implement it in my everyday life. Turning 30 this year have made me realised how much better I can make my life. And that I need to start now, by being a much positive person, eat better, have a healthy lifestyle, be a better mom, a better wife, last but not least improve my faith. 

Prophet Muhammad PBUH used to say:


" Get hold of 5 things before 5 things happen.  Your youth before old age, your health before sickness, your riches before poverty, your leisure before business and your life before death. "

Growing up I hear this and I know it, but I never really take upon myself to understand and live by it. Now that I do, I have decided that I'm going to live my life by this principle, and implement it and I will have this blog to help remind me and keep me on track of things I need to improve in my life. Why not? we all should.This is basically the key to a happier, healthier more positive life. 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.